Print Media Technician Programme Skills for the Print and Packaging Industry
We are currently taking bookings for the Print Media Technician Programme for September. You need to book now to guarantee your trainees position as we have a limited number of places and they are booking out quickly. The closing date for bookings is fast approaching.
This, new to Ireland Programme is a Collaboration between the Irish Printing Federation and the Design Print & Packaging Skillnet to provide our Industry with a pathways programme to develop the human talent need to drive our sector forward.
As someone who expressed an interest in this course, we invite you to seize this opportunity and secure your spot.
Timings for 2023 Programme
- Briefing Event online For Companies in-house Mentors Tuesday September 12th
- First Learner Session Tuesday 19th September 5.30pm to 8.30pm in the National Print Museum, Dublin 4.
- First On-Line Session October 18th 9.30am to 12.30pm
- 3rd Week in the Month On-line Learning Session 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Programme Duration 24 months
Registration and Cost
To secure your place in the please follow the registration process outlined below: please note you must be a registered member of the Irish Printing Federation a learner on this programme. (Contact details ; www.irishprintingfederation.ie or email email@example.com to register).
The Programme is Heavily Subsidised by the Design Print & Packaging Skillnet. The subsidised price is €1,980 per Trainee Participating companies. If you would like to book a place and pay by invoice please reply to this mail and we can advise how this can be done, however all fees must be paid in full before the course starts.
Click on the registration link and complete the online registration form. – https://dppskillnet.ie/custom/pmt-programme/
Please note that only one Learner can be registered at a time. Companies registering 2 or more will have to go through the process separately for each Learner.
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email with further details. Please note that due to the limited number of seats available, we encourage you to register at your earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment.
Throughout the Print Media Technician Programme learners will have the chance to:
- Understanding Work Place Practices in the Print environment
- Understanding Pre-press, Print & Digital Artwork
- Understanding how to manage Print & Digital Printing Machines
- Understanding how to manage Print & Digital Finishing Machines
- Understanding how to contribute to improving the effectiveness of the Print Company
- Understanding how to promote and monitor Health and Safety in the Print working environment
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Masterclasses to provide additional real-life experience and insights Assessment of competence in order to achieve the qualification will include workbooks and written and verbal question and answer with candidates needing to refer to how they apply their learning in their own role. 24/7 access to the Skills Hub, an online learning platform, will support achievement.