We are very proud to be part of the European Blueprint project “
The project runs from January 2019 to June 2020 and will involve European and national sectorial associations, public authorities, companies, recruitment and orientation agencies, VET schools and universities – among others.
The main goal of
For this project and intelligence’s research, we would like to add your organisation as key stakeholder and we kindly ask you to enter your contact information into the project database via this link: https://it.surveymonkey.com/r/SPPRING
- Unique analysis of future trends in the sector;
- Based on that analysis of trends, skills gaps to be identified for the sectors;
- Skills gap analysis will provide clear guidance for the education sector to provide relevant education/training for all value chain in paper and printing industries;
- Creation of EU-wide market for future trainees/graduates for new skills/job roles.
- Receive first-hand information;
- Overall picture and analysis of the key developments in the sectors with a clear picture of the skills needed in the future;
- Have your training needs considered in the development of tailor-made training offer;
- Contribute to the definition of a European strategy on skills for the paper and printing sector.
Your information will be used only for the project’s purpose and you will be asked to respond to a questionnaire.
If you would like to know more take a moment to review the SPPRING project by clicking the button below.SPPRING Project Summary