We kindly invite you to participate in Intergraf’s Annual General Assembly and our Print Matters for the Future Conference, which will be held in London on Thursday May 23st and Friday May 24, 2019.
The event will take place at the Hilton London Syon Park Hotel.
The Hilton London Syon Park Hotel is located Park Rd, Brentford TW8 8JF, UK and is between Heathrow Airport and London City. The room rate is £150+VAT for single occupancy and £160+VAT for double occupancy (breakfast included).
The full event programme is as follows:
Thursday 23 May
- Joint meeting of Board and Steering Committee 11-13 hrs
- Lunch 13-14 hrs
- General Assembly 14-16 hrs
- Evening: Welcome Cocktail at 19:30 hrs
Friday 24 May
- All Day (delegates): Print Matters for the Future Conference
- All Day (partners): Partners’ Programme
- Evening: Conference Dinner
Saturday 25 May
- 08:30-14:00: City Trip into Central London, free time in the afternoon in London
Please find below the draft agenda for the General Assembly as well as a first draft for the Print Matters for the Future Conference for your information. As in Copenhagen 2 years ago, the conference on Friday will take place jointly with WPCF
Three persons per Intergraf member association can participate for free in the Print Matters Conference. Any additional delegates will be asked to pay a contribution towards the costs (€150). We will be charging non-members €395 to attend – this includes the Welcome Cocktail, the conference (coffee & lunch) as well as the conference dinner on Friday.General Assembly Agenda Print Matters for the Future Conference Agenda